Follow these steps to apply for an Exchange semestre or year at Conservatorio Superior
de Música de Canarias (Gran Canaria or Tenerife)
Contact your own International Relations Office at your home university and find out whether
your university has an exchange agreement with CSMC. You can also refer to our list of bilateral agreements.
Send the required documents by e-mail or post to the International Office at CSMC.
• Nomination. It is carried out through your home university, which also sends your documents.
• Student Aplication form. Select if you wish to study in Gran Canaria or Tenerife.
• Transcript of Records.
• Learning Agreement for studies or traineeship. You can find course catalogue information on this website.
• Curriculum vitae
• Recording CD/DVD: Three pieces of music from different periods. Duration: about 20 minutes.
• Motivation letter
• Letter of recommendation from your principal study teacher.
The applications must reach the Conservatorio Superior de Música de Canarias by 30th April (first semester of full year)
or by 30th November (second semester).
Documents must be sent to next email addresses or post:
Prof. Jose María Curbelo (firstname.lastname@example.org)
C/ Maninidra, 1 - 35002 Las Palmas de GC
Tfno. 928 43.16.07
Prof. Roberto Pia (email@example.com)
C/ Pedro Suárez Hernández 2 - 38009 Santa Cruz de Tenerife
Tfno. 922 66.06.00
The outcome of the application can be expected within 4-6 weeks after the application deadline. Both you and your international coordinator will be informed about the result of your application by personal e-mail. Since you accept the place, you will receive the letter of acceptance.